Who We Are
Sarah's Circle is composed of six women friends who share here their wisdom about the journey of life, though joys and sorrows.
- We are retired from varied careers as: psychologist, teacher, social worker, occupational therapist, or physical therapist.
- We are all much more than our careers. We are mothers, wives, sisters, and community leaders.
- We are women of faith, meeting in one faith community but moving out into several communities in three states.
- We are interested in our world, our country's politics, and current events, but we are much more interested in good books!
- We use our gifts to make our communities better and to create beauty that fills our souls.
- We've shared the joys of loving relationships and our many individual blessings, as well as the sorrows of death and brokenness in our lives.
- We are stronger together.
- We are wise women.